How to create a hair cocktail for your dry hair
Let's face the truth, a lot of ladies spend lots of time searching for that one magic product that will work wonders and make their hair look magical. That one product that provides everlasting frizz-less texture, shine, moisture that lasts five days straight and feels very soft to the touch. And the surprising part is that we want those products to be all natural and organic, very inexpensive and is easily found worldwide.
But is there that kind of product? Well if you have found your magic products, congratulations! But for people who are still looking for their magic product, there is a way to get exactly what you want â€“ it is called a hair cocktail.
And what exactly is a hair cocktail?
Hair cocktail is similar to a drink cocktail, a hair cocktail is combining raw ingredients with store bought products to create your own signature product. Creating a hair cocktail is a very easy and affordable way to experiment with your waves and curls. And the best part about creating your own hair cocktail is that when you don't like the product you have made, you can start all over again and take another cocktail. So you are in control of whatever you make.
How can you cocktail with oils?
For every cocktail, you must have oil. In fact, there is no cocktail without oil. Nourishing oils provides the shine and luster to your curls. Luster and shine that tends to fade away in dry conditioned air and harsh temperatures.
List of oil you can use.
And we shouldn't forget water because water is also necessary for every cocktail.
Coconut Shea butter
Raw Shea Butter and Coconut oil are great combinations to enhance the growth and beauty of your hair. Not only does this combo do wonders for your curls, but it also smells very sweet too.
What you will need:
1.Raw Shea butter
How to create
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil into a bowl followed by a teaspoon of Shea butter.
- Add a tablespoon of your favorite conditioner and water and mix thoroughly.
- Apply the mixture by smoothing it all over the hair. It will help define your curls.
Coil Butter Cocktail
KCCC (Kinky Curly Curling Custard) is a very popular cocktailing product for Type 4 or Type 3C curly girls. Or use your favorite hair custard instead. KCCC, Shea butter, and Jojoba oil are great combinations for collies and curlies who want definition without crunch.
Things you need
1.KCCC or your favorite hair custard
How to create
- Dip your fingers into the KCCC and scoop a little KCCC into a bowl, and then add one teaspoon of Jojoba oil and a teaspoon of Shea butter. Mix thoroughly.
Coco Aloe Spritz
Your favorite conditioner, Aloe vera, and coconut oil is a very great combination to help provide light hold which will prevent your hair from frizz
What you need
1.Your favorite conditioner
2. Coconut oil
3. Aloe Vera juice
How to Create
- Pour your conditioner into a spray bottle and dilute it with water.
- Add a teaspoon of aloe vera juice into the mixture. And then ass a teaspoon of coconut oil into the mixture.
- Shake your spray bottle and spray the mixture in your hair.